SUMMER RUFFLES AND RIPPED JEANS

June 10, 2017





SHOP THIS LOOK: BLUE RUFFLE T-SHIRT-H&M          SUNGLASSES-TOPSHOP (similar)   BLACK JEANS-ASOS (similar)          BLACK SANDALS(similar)          NECKLACE
hello. So, for today's blog post I went to a beautiful park, it was so stunning and the weather was gorgeous. My outfit was really casual but my top isn't from zara for once. woo! But I felt really summery vibes in this outfit, don't know why cause I'm wearing black jeans but ok anyway, I hope you've had a great week and enjoy todays post!



OK, so as i said before my blouse/top isn't from zara, which is such a surprise and literally, a reoccurring theme throughout all of my outfits is, a a ruffled zara blouse, jeans and vans or these black sandals. But yano, we like a bit of change, so lets move on. These blouse is really unique because everything but the sleeves is a thin, t- shirt material (perfect for summer and hot weather) but the ruffled sleeves are like a blouse material. At first, when I saw this blouse, I loved it but then I carried on umming and aaring and I bought it but i didn't LOVE it but as soon as I tries it on it was PERFECT! So, yes, I really love this t-shirt/blouse and its great for hot, sticky weather like today! Oh and its only £12.99, yes, you heard me correct! How good is that?

 

My jeans, I wear a lot on this blog, but I LOVE topshop jeans but I'm trying to save my money and not keep spending on clothes 😳 but i really want to buy a good quality pair of black ripped jeans, so, if you have any suggestions please let me know ;) oh, and my shoes are my new faves, black birkenstocks (well fake black birkenstocks from office;) link in the top paragraph ⇧

I hope you enjoyed todays blog post, make sure you are following me and you should get notified when I upload oh and on my instagram @madslwheeler, i should post a picture when an new post is on its way or when I have uploaded it!

Anyways, have an incredible, fantastic, brilliant, great day!

Lots of love, 
Mads x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe